QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost is a technical error that gets abruptly provoked when a user attempts to access the company file and usually unwanted interference from the Windows firewall triggers this intricate problem.
Due to this issue, users are unable to create or save any new folder and unexpected crashes of the QB application can also happen.
You should thoroughly read this blog to understand the measures that you can take to rectify this issue.
If you want to eradicate the QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost Error in the most effective way, you can dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Support Team.
QB Desktop Lost Connection Issue: Root Causes
The QB Desktop Lost Connection Issue arises due to the factors explained as follows:
- If the company file has been located in a separate device or if it has been kept in a folder with limited access permissions, then this error can trouble the users.
- Heavy damage to the company file and impediments due to the improper firewall and antivirus settings can easily lead to this technical issue.
Recommended to read: ps107 quickbooks error
Prominent Solutions for the QB Desktop Connection Failure Problem
The QB Desktop Connection Failure Problem can be effectively terminated through these solutions:
Solution 1: Easily get rid of this company file issue just by restarting the QB application
- The best way to resolve this error is to simply restart the QuickBooks Desktop and then access your desired company file.
Solution 2: Carry out the execution of the Quick Fix my Program tool to overcome this problem
- To gather the Quick Fix my Program tool, you will need to jump to the Intuit website, and then you should proceed to download the newest release of the QB Tool Hub on your computer, and thereafter, you need to quickly open up the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file.
- As soon as you follow all the relevant steps as depicted on the screen, you will be able to complete the installation of the QB Tool Hub and then you need to launch the tool hub promptly to reach the ‘Program Problems’ tab.
- Immediately thereafter you are required to hit the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool so that its execution begins and when it finishes its execution, you can easily proceed to log into your desired company file.
Solution 3: Decimate all the company file problems through the full execution of the QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- Just launch the QB Tool Hub that you have already downloaded in the previous solution to strike on the ‘Company File Issues’ tab, and after that, you are required to tap the ‘Run QuickBooks File Doctor’ tab so that this tool shows up on your screen.
- Once this tool opens up on the computer, you can utilize the ‘Browse and search’ option to load your company file into this tool, and then you need to type your admin password at the appropriate location.
- This tool’s execution will commence once you hit the ‘Next’ button and all the problems within your selected company file will be fully exterminated. After that, you can step out of the Tool Hub to access your company file through the QB application.
These are the best-ever solutions for the QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost issue. For more technical support, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Read more: QuickBooks Error 1618: