QuickBooks is extensive online accounting software that provides multiple features to its users to maintain their financial records. However, sometimes due to defects in the coding, errors may occur which can hinder the smooth running of QuickBooks. One such error is the QuickBooks Error 103 which might encounter when the sign-in request is rejected by your bank server. To know more about this error, follow this article. However, if you need any help you can contact our support team anytime at this number +1-855-856-0042.
Possible Causes for QB Error 103
QB Error 103 primarily occurs when credentials entered are either wrong or rejected by the bank server. Other reasons are:
1. Wrong sign-in credentials: You have entered the wrong credentials to sign in.
2. Wrong financial institutions selected: While choosing the name of the bank, you have selected the wrong name which causes the 103 Error in QuickBooks.
3. Not updating credentials in the QuickBooks application: If you have changed/update your credentials information in your bank then you also have to change the information in the QuickBooks application otherwise Error 103 may occur.
4. Sign-in rejected: Bank has rejected your signing in the request may be due to poor internet connection or you have input the wrong detail
You can also see this QuickBooks Error H303
Fixing Error 103 inQuickBooks Application
If Error 103 in QuickBooks is not fixed, it may create an impediment in making the payment to the clients through the QuickBooks application. To avoid any problems of this sort, you can try these methods.
Fix 1: For QuickBooks Self-Employed
• Click on the Reconnect option in the error message box and manually input the correct information required to sign in and click on ‘Update sign-in information.’
• For Error 103 coming from the main bank, try logging in to your account from the bank’s website and check for third-party access by navigating to the ‘Self Service’ tab then go to ‘Security center’ Or click on ‘Business tools’ and choose ‘Manage Security’ and check the Third Party access.
Do follow this short blog to cure QuickBooks Error 6000 77
Fix 2: For the Existing Connection
• Make sure to enter the correct credentials while signing in.
• Choose ‘Verify your credentials’ and a dialogue box appears with your bank website. Open the site and enter the correct information required to sign in to your account.
• If you were able to sign in without any issue then log out and update the same information in QuickBooks.
• Now to update the information in QuickBooks, go to the ‘Banking’ option and click on the Error 103 card. Choose ‘Edit sign-in info and enter your correct information then click on ‘Update.’
Also read this related article on QuickBooks Error PS038
Fix 3: For New Connections
• Click on the ‘Banking’ option on the left side. In the search bar, enter the bank’s name or URL of the bank website.
• Select the name of your bank from the list and enter your User ID and password. Check if the error still exists.
QuickBooks Error 103 may arise anytime which can hamper the smooth working experience of QuickBooks. The reasons behind this error and the troubleshooting methods are mentioned in this article above. Despite this, if you still need any help you can dial +1-855-856-0042 for assistance.