QuickBooks is one of the most reliable accounting application in the business market. Besides its advance benefits, technical issues like QuickBooks Error 3371 cannot be ignored. This error mainly occurs when users try to run QuickBooks after re-configuring their systems. The error pop on the screen with no clue. All it prompts users to do is to click on the OK button, and the moment you click on OK button, another box appears on the screen.
In this blog, we have discussed how to purge QuickBooks Error 3371 with top two solutions. Besides, we will also inform you of the possible causes and symptoms of the error. For any more doubt or question, users can directly contact us at our toll-free number (1-855-856-0042). You can also reach our website if you wish to grasp more information regarding QuickBooks.
A short description of QuickBooks Error 3371
QuickBooks Error 3371 is caused when the QuickBooks System Filegets damaged. contains the license properties of QuickBooks Desktop. Therefore any miss-happening in this file can cause severe damage to the QuickBooks Company File.
Well, the file damage is caused due to improper shut down of your system which QuickBooks is open for some reason.
The error message says: ‘Could not initialize license properties’ which means whenever you try to open QuickBooks, it fails to sync the license properties causes QuickBooks Error 3371.
To resolve this typical technical issue, users must first know about the possible reasons which trigger QuickBooks Error 3371
Recommended To Read : How to fix QuickBooks Error H505
Let’s discuss the possible reasons which trigger QuickBooks Error 3371
- The error may occur due to corrupted or damaged QuickBooks Company File.’
- If users information is lost or missing, then also the error can occur.
- Missing or damaged license data could be one of the primary reason behind this error.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371
- Your system may crash.
- You won’t be able to access QuickBooks Company File.
- Error 3371, pop up on the screen.
Top 2 solution to fix QuickBooks Error 3371
- First, press Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- Now, you must enter C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the window this path.
- Next, a Window Explorer will open on the screen, where you have to delete the ecml file.
- Close the Window.
- Lastly, open QuickBooks again.
- Go to the start button, now click on All Programs.
- From the list, you must select Windows Update.
- Now, click on Check for Updates.
- Finally, you must reinstall and update QuickBooks Desktop again.
- Ensure that your Windows are updated with the latest release.
- A good Internet Connectivity.
- Make sure that QuickBooks is updated with the latest version.
Also Read This Blog: Troubleshooting methods to get rid of QuickBooks update error
Wrap it up!
Source Code :https://24bookkeepingserices.wordpress.com/2020/10/21/top-2-solution-to-get-rid-of-quickbooks-error-3371/