QuickBooks Error 324 means that QB can not find the account you want to set up at the time of connecting your bank or credit card's website. This error occurs when your credit card company or bank changed the account or moved it to a new server. Another essential reason behind this error is that if the user has changed the account name or any other information on their bank or credit card company's site. This blog will educate you about the reasons due to which QB Error 324 occurs and the most appropriate troubleshooting methods to resolve this error. Users are requested to read the blog until the end.
Errors related to bank & payroll are difficult to understand. Therefore, we recommend you to carefully read the blog until the end. Further, we also understand that some technical steps are not everyone's cup of tea. So in case of any difficulty, call our QuickBooks experts for on-call support at our toll-free number (1-855)-856-0042.
Causes Behind QuickBooks Error 324
- Error 324 occurs when the bank or credit card provider changes the account or in case they move it to a new server.
- In case the user has changed the account name or any other related information on their bank or credit provider's website.
- Also, in case the bank or credit card provider issued a new account or credit card.
- If the user closed their credit card or bank account.
Other possible reasons are:
- Slow Internet Connection
- Virus or Malware infection
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Keeps Crashing
How to troubleshoot Error 324 in QuickBooks?
We will provide you with the general troubleshooting methods for different QuickBooks setup. Let us move ahead with the solutions.
Solution 1: In QB Online
- At first, Sign in to QB Online.
- Then, Go to the Transactions menu or Banking menu.
- Click on Update.
- If you see the error, search for a banner on the Transactions menu or Banking menu.
- Choose Check connections link and follow the steps mentioned for fixing the issue.
Solution 2: Updating your account.
- Select Banking from the left menu.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Update button.
- If prompted, enter your MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication ) credentials and then select Continue Update.
The steps mentioned above are short and quick. But these steps need special technical assistance. Users are suggested to apply these methods with care. In case, you still see the QuickBooks Error 324, call our QuickBooks experts for help at our toll-free number (1-855)-856-0042.
Also read this blog: Here’s How to Open QBW File without QuickBooks