QuickBooks is the best bookkeeping software among all its competitors in the market. The software can be operated with total efficiency without any prior experience and is known for helping users increase their organization’s profits. Despite this, the software can sometimes gamble with random issues that put users in tricky situations. QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 is a runtime error that randomly develops and causes the software to crash. If you are also unable to run the software due to this error, read this blog till the end to know the reasons for this error and appropriate ways to terminate it.
Let a QB support team help you resolve the error by reaching them at 1.855.738.2784.
This error randomly occurs and stops QuickBooks from running due to the following reasons-
- The file containing your license and product details has been damaged, and QuickBooks fails to verify your user info.
- QuickBooks fails to access the contents of the %temp% folder due to insufficient permissions.c
- QuickBooks functions are restricted by Windows Firewall or another security software on your PC.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1327
You can use the techniques mentioned underneath to resolve this QuickBooks runtime error-
Solution 1- Set up the permissions for the %temp% folder
All the applications on your PC require a set of certain files to run smoothly. They can be considered as the cache data of the applications, which include launch configuration, user account info, and other essentials. The %temp% folder stores all these files and makes them available whenever a PC application requires it. QuickBooks can develop this error when it fails to acquire program files from the %temp% folder due to a lack of folder permissions. You can fix the problems by configuring the %Temp% folder permissions as shown in the following steps-
- Single-click on the search panel and type ‘%temp%.
- Go to the %temp% folder from the search results and right-click on an empty space inside the folder.
- Select Properties in the list that appears and navigate to the Security tab.
- Highlight your Windows account with a click and mark the Full Control checkbox.
- Go to the bottom of the tab and click Apply.
- Close the window and try to execute the task that developed this error in QuickBooks.
If you still encounter the error in QuickBooks, use the next solution.
Solution 2- Use the 3371 error fix available in the QuickBooks Tool hub
QuickBooks tool hub is designed to fix common issues in the software that can appear randomly. You must always use the newest QB tool hub version for a seamless experience. You can also use the QuickBooks Tool hub to eliminate this error, as shown in these steps-
- Run the QuickBooks Tool hub on your device and go to the Installation issues menu.
- Select 3371 Error Fix from the drop-down list and click Ok.
- Wait until the tool repairs the issues, then try using QuickBooks.
The error will be fixed after you apply the methods given above.
You read the details of QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 which can stop the software from launching. The reasons for the occurrence of this error are mentioned, along with the measures to prevent it from affecting the software. We hope you used the methods to resolve the error from your QuickBooks.
If any problem occurs while executing the solutions, consult a QB expert at 1.855.738.2784 for assistance.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1603