QuickBooks is a leading software tool that has made some groundbreaking innovations in the industry of automated accounting solutions. Moreover, it has vast popularity in middle to small-sized businesses owing to its useful tools and 24*7 technical support for its customers. However, some errors like QuickBooks error 6069 hinder the productivity of its users and their tight schedules. It comes from the error code 6000-series. The error message occurs when the original company file is moved to a different location and a backup copy having the same name replaces the original one and it reads that QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. So today, we will talk about its causes and solutions.
Are you tired of getting the company file errors at the rush hour of the day? Evade the problem immediately by calling on the toll-free number 1-855-856-0042 and get immediate assistance from the experts.
REASONS BEHIND THE QUICKBOOKS MULTI-USER ERROR 6069
Mostly, the QuickBooks company file error 6069 is caused due to these two reasons. Take a look.
- QuickBooks application is partially installed.
- Virus or malware infection on the computer has caused damage to the company file.
- Firewall is blocking QuickBooks from accessing the server.
- Windows registry file is damaged.
- An error has occurred while opening the QuickBooks Sync Manager.
Since the list of the reasons is quite small, you can resolve the issue with minimal effort by following the solutions given in the next segment of the blog.
Recommeded To Read : How To Fix QuickBooks missing pdf component
ARE THERE ANY SOLUTIONS FOR THE QUICKBOOKS 2019 ERROR 6069?
Yes, as a matter of fact, there are various methods you can opt to resolve the QuickBooks error 6069. Some of them are mentioned below.
Solution- 1: Replace the Wrong Company File with the Correct One
As we explained earlier, it is possible that you have moved the original company file to another location and yo are trying to open a backup file. To fix the confusion, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Log in to the system as the Administrator and go to Intuit Sync Manager.
- Now go to the Options and then choose Show Details.
- After this, select the Name of the company and then right-click on it.
- Once done, choose the Company Info option and check if the path (mentioned as the location) is right.
- Once done, open the company folder again to change the present company file with the original one.
If you still can’t access the company file, follow the next solution.
Solution- 2: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks
If QuickBooks is partially installed earlier, you should install it again by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Go to Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Search for the QuickBooks application and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall option and wait for it to complete.
- Install QuickBooks again.
Reopen QuickBooks and try to connect to the company file again.
Also Read This Blog :QuickBooks has stopped working? Here's what to Do
Here comes the end of our blog on QuickBooks error 6069. We hope you find every answer you are looking for in this written piece. However, if you still have an unanswered query, call on the helpline number 1-855-856-0042 and get immediate support for your problem.