QuickBooks is a high-end accounting suite that enables a user to manage small-scale businesses. A user can leverage various features offered in QuickBooks for building invoices, business plans, managing inventory, accept business payments & so on. It also involves free updates for QuickBooks and its resources to improve the application and free it from external malicious damage. Though, sometimes it becomes a tedious job to work with QuickBooks due to technical flaws. The “QuickBooks Error 1328” error code usually occurs while a user attempts to repair QuickBooks installation. It has several other causes and has preventive methods to be taken to prevent it which you will see in the upcoming topics of this post.
In the contrast, the error code “QuickBooks Error 1328” is commonly seen by users. The good news is that it can be resolved if appropriate measures are provided in the post. Nonetheless, if you have any relevant queries, call on the toll-free number 1-(855)-856-0042 for technical help.
Causes behind “QuickBooks Error 1328”
The main reasons as to why the aforementioned error pops up on the screen can be demonstrated as below-
1. The QuickBooks installation has a missing or impaired file.
2. Company files have been inflicted with serious data damage.
3. Poor internet connectivity is a troubling connection between QuickBooks and the server.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 301
Preventive Measures to get rid of “QuickBooks Error 1328”
Solution-1: Locate the config.msi file and change its name
1. Locate the path of the QuickBooks installation folder.
2. Check the folder for a file named ‘config.msi’ by using the search field or scrolling down to detect it.
3. Right-click ‘config.msi’ to choose ‘Rename’ from the menu.
4. Add ‘.OLD’ as a suffix to the file name extension. Example- ‘config.msi.OLD’. Hit the ‘Enter’ key.
5. Uncheck the ‘show hidden files’ option.
6. Retry repairing QuickBooks.
Solution-2: Attempt and get rid of any installation files error in QuickBooks
1. Quit ‘QuickBooks’. Open the web browser and type URL ‘https://dlm2.download.intuit.com’.
2. You will be prompted with a dialog box to download ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’, click on ‘Save File’ to save it in the desired folder.
3. Open ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ by navigating to the folder where you saved it.
4. Follow on-screen instructions to install ‘Quick Books Tool Hub’.
5. When the installation completes, go to desktop. Right-click on the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ icon to run.
6. Choose ‘Installation Issues’. Then ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’. Wait for about 15-20 minutes for the diagnosis check-up. Reboot PC to save changes.
7. Retry QuickBooks repairing.
If none of the above solutions work for you, perform a clean installation of QuickBooks in the Selective Startup mode in Windows.
We now conclude our blog. We hope that all the required information was mentioned in the post about the error code “QuickBooks Error 1328” which should assist our users to understand the issue and troubleshoot the easier way. We endeavored to make sincere efforts towards resolving queries raised by our users. Notwithstanding, if there is an additional query needed to be addressed, call the toll-free 1-(855)-856-0042 for getting a bit of tech help.
Source code: https://helpsfortech.com/2-common-ways-to-fix-error-quickbooks-error-1328/