QuickBooks error code 15105 is a payroll update error. This error pops up when you attempt to update QuickBooks or payroll. A damaged or corrupted QuickBooks file evokes this error. In this case, you are unable to open the QuickBooks file due to SQL server error 15105 and when you attempt to back up the SQL database the backup might fail and you have prompted an error message on your screen regarding this error.
Causes of QuickBooks error code 15105
- Corrupted window entries registries
- Outdated version of QuickBooks
- Incorrect internet explorer settings
How to fix QuickBooks error code 15105?
- Delete and download the update again
- Download and install QuickBooks file doctor
- Switch back to normal startup mode
- Install the digital signature in your internet explorer
This short article has given you very short details about QuickBooks error code 15105 and you have general information about it. But it is not enough to resolve this issue, so you are highly recommended to read our blog till the end. To read our blog, hit the link given below so that you could get the complete solution to this error.