Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms and with good reason. It is easy to use and has a huge user base. But getting Instagram followers is not easy. If you just try to spam your followers with useless content, you will quickly lose them. Instead, follow these 7 ways to get Instagram followers without doing anything crazy or weird. Trust us - these methods will work!
1. Create visually appealing images
Your images and the overall presentation of your channel can mean the difference between getting followers and keeping the style. A consistent grid encourages people to spend more time looking at your company profile and more content. Maximize your productivity by taking multiple Instagram contest photos at once. Then design coordinated photos for other social channels, email, landing pages, and your website. The main ideas to keep in mind are:
- Connect photos to your brand by using similar colors, filters, and fonts across all channels.
- Size the image according to the specifications of the respective social network.
- Make sure the giveaway photo matches the global Instagram grid.
2. Join an engagement group
An Instagram engagement group is a community of Instagram users who help each other get more Instagram likes and followers. These groups can be found on Telegram; HopperHQ explains how they work: “Instagram engagement groups are essentially group conversations on Instagram and other platforms. They are called engagement groups because all members of these groups are willing to like and/or comment on other members' posts in exchange for liking and/or commenting on their posts.
When a group member publishes a new post on Instagram, the entire group helps by liking, sharing, and commenting on the post. Most groups also have rules you should follow to make sure everyone gets the most out of every post. The larger the group, the faster the number of followers increases. Even better, a group can "like" and comment on a new message immediately after it is sent. This makes it easier to appear on the Instagram search page, making it easier to grow your Instagram followers organically.
3. Create a brand voice and aesthetic
One of the most important factors in whether or not your account is followed is your tone and approach. Make sure everything you do, from your profile picture to the content you post, follows the same philosophy as when you first loaded your account. Personality should also be an important part of your Instagram brand - make sure all your posts reflect who you are as an individual and what makes you unique.
4. How to Word a Giveaway Post
On mobile, it's about 125 characters before the fan has to scroll to see more, while on desktop it's closer to 200 characters. You can of course add up to 2,200 characters in total, but Instagrammers are here for the photos and don't read very long captions. While there is no one right way to write a promotional article, these tips can encourage users to engage, share, and follow your brand. Instagram giveaway content must include:
- An eye-catching title
- A convincing opening question or statement or corrected end date and time zone
- Details of your reward or simple rules for participation
- A call-to-action (CTA) that tells people what to do next
- Short sentences and lots of spaces
Don't be afraid to add an emoji to showcase new potential followers and lure them in with a strong call to action. What should they do now? Tag a friend? Respond with a hashtag. Answer the question in the comments. Share a photo?
5. Publish unique content
To increase the chances of your Instagram going great, make sure you're posting quality content that resonates with your audience. In addition to using effective hashtags, consider creating eye-catching captions for your photos that encourage viewers to click. Also, be sure to comment and reply regularly and follow other influencers and users who you think may be interested in your work.
6. Create Engaging Content
Instagram users are engaged and happy to share and comment on photos and videos they find interesting. The study found that Instagram images generate an average of 23% more engagement than Facebook images. To grab the attention of your Instagram audience, the first rule is to create compelling content. The more interesting your content is, the more likely people are to share it. Here are some tips to create compelling content and increase engagement on Instagram: ·
- Upload more video content, as video posts are 38% more engaging than image posts. If you don't want to hire a professional video agency, you can use these video marketing tools and platforms to create your video. ·
- Create content that your audience can relate to. The best content depends on your target audience. Therefore, first of all, you need to clearly understand who it is.
- Post viral topics from other channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. ·
- Use relevant hashtags to generate engagement and more followers. To get it right, try Instagram spokesperson and social media coach Jen Herman's hashtag formula, which she explains in a recent article in the Social Media Examiner.
7. Tag your brand’s location
Tagging your location is important if you want to increase your Instagram followers. This not only makes your account more interesting to follow but also helps others find you when they are looking for a specific place or event. By properly tagging your location, you can give your followers tips on where to go and what to see. In addition, by tagging specific businesses and attractions, you can make them more visible and attract more customers.
Instagram is a great way to connect and share photos and thoughts with people all over the world. However, it can be difficult to get Instagram followers if you don't know how to do it. In this article, we will show you how to get Instagram followers easily. By following our recommendations, you can quickly grow your account and reach new heights in popularity. Read on and get subscribers today!