If you want to turn your hotel bathroom into a spa-like heaven, you need to add bathroom accessories. Small but impactful pieces can make a huge difference in the overall design. Here are some hospitality bathroom accessories that can transform your hotel bathroom into a relaxing retreat:
- Liquid soap dispensers: Rather than promoting different brands by keeping individual bottles of soap, shampoo, and lotion, opt for liquid soap dispensers. They look great and are practical. Toothbrush and toothpaste holders are also a must-have. You can also explore getting shower soap dispensers and filling them with your favorite shower gels or soaps.
- Towel baskets: Add some color and a complimenting accessory to your bathroom design with a towel basket. Place them near the sink to avoid guests walking around with wet hands.
- Apothecary jars: Minimalistic but trendy, apothecary jars can be used to store Q-tips, cotton balls, or bath bombs. They look best on a bathroom vanity surrounded by silver slay, baby toes, or a cast-iron plant.
- Mirrors: One of the most crucial hotel bathroom equipment is mirrors. Whether you go for one big rounded mirror or two mid-sized ones, ensure that the frame matches the vibe you want to achieve. Consider the size of the sink, your height, and the wall space while mounting them. Also, think about the lighting while choosing a spot on the wall.
- Bathroom rugs: To keep things simple, cotton bathroom rugs are the way to go. But, if you want a minimalistic yet trendy look, bamboo bathroom mats are a great option. Adding darker shades of green, brown, or even pink can liven up a white bathroom.
- Candles: Scented candles offer various benefits, from boosting energy to relieving stress. They also look great when placed on the bathroom vanity. Choose calming scents that release healing properties and calm the nerves.
- Shower curtains: They might be one of the most essential hotel bathroom equipment pieces. Shower curtains brighten up a bathroom and give it a luxurious look. Choose a durable, easy-to-wash, and mildew-resistant fabric.
- Plants: Indoor plants improve mood and focus while lowering anxiety and stress. Low-maintenance houseplants are the way to go for a hotel bathroom.
- Bulk shampoo: Don’t you just hate it when you reach for the shampoo and its empty? Doesn’t it completely ruin the spa-like ambiance that you are trying to create in the hotel bathroom for your guests? Stocking the bathroom with bulk shampoo is a great way to ensure this never happens!
- Other accessories that can add to the bathroom’s charm include shaving mirrors, Bluetooth speakers, essential oil diffusers, shower caddies, cosmetic organizers, shower liners, trash cans, bathroom organizers, tissue box holders, shower benches, and bamboo vanity trays.
Don’t forget to keep personal care accessories in the bathroom, including pads, tampons, shaving kits, toothbrushes, toothpaste, colognes, makeup wipes, body wash, razors, nail cutters, toilet tissue, deodorants, and cotton pads! If you want to turn your hotel bathroom into a beautiful spa-like space for elevating your guest experience, the only thing you need to do is get in touch with the experts.