Intimate Aesthetic Surgery or Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery (FCGS) are other terms for cosmetic gynecology. It is a gynecological specialization that is rapidly expanding, while being relatively new in comparison to many other fields of modern medicine. A cosmetic gynaecology process has an ultimate goal to improve sexual performance and improve the appearance of the vaginal area. Aging as well as the internal and exterior structural alterations in the vulva and vagina might affect intimate aesthetics and physical pleasure levels.
With the increased popularity of cosmetic treatments in general, two procedures in particular have received a lot of attention: Vaginal Tightening and Hymenoplasty.
These are two frequent procedures that ladies choose for the distinct benefits they bring. In this instructive blog, we will go over these procedures and the benefits they provide.
To make this a more informative post, the information was gathered from the insights offered by Dr. Mrinalini Sharma, a top plastic surgeon. The surgeon founded Aestiva Clinic, a top plastic surgery clinic in India which is known for offering the best hymenoplasty and vaginal tightening in Delhi. So, what could be better than learning from an expert?
What is Vaginal Tightening & Benefits It Offers?
Vaginal tightening also known as vaginal rejuvenation is a cosmetic gynecology procedure used to tighten the vaginal tissues and muscles.
Benefits of Vaginal Tightening
- A Tighter Vagina
- One obvious advantage of vaginal tightening is that the vagina will be tighter than it was before the procedure. This will help to improve intimate experiences and make one feel more feminine. Because the muscles are tighter, it can also reduce urinary incontinence. When the vagina is tightened, the function usually improves as well.
- There are several common treatments for vaginal tightening available, including one that uses laser energy. Many women report that they feel healed right away, with no downtime. Consult the surgeon before engaging in sexual activities following vaginal tightening or the use of feminine products.
- Visual Improvement
- Another advantage of vaginal tightening is that one will notice a visual improvement. The vaginal area will not sag as much, and one will sense a firmness that was not present before the treatment. Because this process can aid in lubrication, one will have sexual enjoyment. This can improve one’s partner's experience as well.
- Vaginal tightness can help with medical issues. One may not feel the same way one did before motherhood at times. This surgery helps restore the tighter and youthful appearance one had prior to having children. It may also help to improve the way the vagina feels as one ages. This is a method that can provide one with the confidence one needs without requiring invasive surgery.
- Improved Confidence
Changes in the vaginal area can be concerning and embarrassing for some women. Vaginal tightness can help women feel more confident and at ease in their own skin, which can contribute to enhanced self-esteem and body image.
- Reduced Discomfort
Because of a lack of muscle tone in the vaginal area, many women suffer discomfort during sexual intercourse or physical activity. Non-surgical vaginal tightening can help relieve pain and improve overall quality of life.
Who is a Candidate for Vaginal Tightening?
Ideal candidates for vaginal tightening are:
- Females with issues with vaginal relaxation after childbirth
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Who want enhanced sexual satisfaction
- Improved aesthetic appearance
- Women with vaginal laxity
What is Hymenoplasty & Benefits It Offers?
The term hymenoplasty can also refer to hymen repair or hymen reconstruction. The hymen is a fragile membranous tissue that surrounds the vaginal region. The hymen ruptures following intercourse or intense activity such as gymnastics, tampon insertion, or pap smears. For personal, religious, or cultural reasons, many females seek to repair their broken hymen. The doctor can either sew back the torn hymen tissue or repair the complete hymen using vaginal tissue.
Benefits of Hymenoplasty
- If there are any advantages to hymenoplasty, they are that it empowers women to take control of their futures in traditional society.
- If she was sexually active prior to marriage, she can still choose a traditional marriage without fear of social rejection.
- Hymenoplasty surgery restores the hymen's capacity to bleed during intercourse on the wedding night.
- Sexual assault victims can also use the process to cope with the horrific experience and accompanying recollections. Some ladies prefer to have a hymen rejuvenation to feel younger.
- Women have better sensations when they have more pleasant and pleasurable intercourse.
- It aids in restoring a couple's sexual enthusiasm as it was in the early years of their relationship.
- It aids in the restoration of pre-delivery vaginal tightness.
Who is a Candidate for Hymenoplasty?
Candidates that are most suited for hymenoplasty are:
- Being in good health and free of infection
- There are no malignant tissues in the vaginal or cervix.
- Older than the age of 18.
Cosmetic gynaecological treatments include surgical and noninvasive procedures that tighten the vaginal canal or firm up the skin around the vagina. It aids in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, urine incontinence, and vaginal dryness. If one is experiencing sex pain, urine leakage, or dissatisfaction with the appearance of the vagina after childbirth, speak with a skilled cosmetic surgeon about the choices. One could benefit from cosmetic gynaecological treatments.
If one wants to get vaginal tightening or hymenoplasty done, one can consult Dr. Mrinalini Sharma at Aestiva Clinic. The doctor is known for providing great results for vaginal tightening and hymenoplasty in Delhi. She also offers various other cosmetic and intimate area rejuvenation treatments at her clinic.
She is a skilled plastic surgeon having expertise spanning around two decades. Visit her now to avail of the benefits!