In today's fast-paced world, staying informed about the latest news, politics, economy, and world affairs is crucial. With a constant stream of information available, it can be overwhelming to find a reliable source that provides comprehensive coverage and insightful opinions.
- Congress unveils 6 poll guarantees for Telangana after CWC meet, accuses BRS of 'Nizam-like' rule: The Congress party on Saturday unveiled six poll guarantees for Telangana, including a Rs 2,000 unemployment allowance, Rs 10 lakh interest-free loans for women entrepreneurs, and 1 crore jobs in the private sector. The party also accused the ruling Telangana Rashtra Smithy (TRS) of "Nizam-like" rule.
- 'Gruesome' injuries, smell of rotting bodies in the air — Manipur violence leaves doctors 'overwhelmed': Doctors in Manipur's two major hospitals, JNIMS and RIMS, say in majority cases, deaths have been due to firearm injuries. The violence in Manipur has left doctors "overwhelmed" by the number of patients with "gruesome" injuries, the smell of rotting bodies in the air, and the task of identifying the dead.
- Supreme Court upholds Karnataka High Court verdict on hijab ban: The Supreme Court on Friday upheld the Karnataka High Court verdict upholding the ban on hijab in educational institutions. The court said that the hijab is not an essential religious practice of Islam and that the ban does not violate Article 25 of the Constitution, which guarantees the right to freedom of religion.
- PM Modi to address BJP convention in Tamil Nadu on September 23: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a BJP convention in Tamil Nadu on September 23. The convention is expected to be attended by over 10 lakh BJP workers.
- Rahul Gandhi to visit Kerala to meet flood victims: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will visit Kerala on September 20 to meet flood victims. Kerala has been experiencing heavy rains and floods in recent weeks, which have caused widespread damage and displacement.
- Mamata Banerjee to meet opposition leaders in Delhi on September 21: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will meet opposition leaders in Delhi on September 21 to discuss the upcoming presidential election. Banerjee is expected to meet leaders of the Congress, DMK, and other opposition parties.
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.40%: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Friday kept the repo rate unchanged at 5.40%. The RBI also maintained the accommodative stance of its monetary policy.
- India's GDP grows 13.5% in Q1 FY23: India's GDP grew 13.5% in the first quarter of FY23, on the back of a strong performance by the manufacturing and services sectors. This is the highest GDP growth rate in India since Q1 FY10.
- Inflation rises to 7.01% in August 2023: Inflation in India rose to 7.01% in August 2023, from 6.71% in July 2023. This is the highest inflation rate in India since June 2013.
- Russia-Ukraine war enters its 203rd day: The Russia-Ukraine war entered its 203rd day on Saturday. The war has caused a humanitarian crisis in Ukraine, with millions of people displaced and thousands killed.
- US President Joe Biden to visit Saudi Arabia and Israel in July: US President Joe Biden will visit Saudi Arabia and Israel in July. This will be Biden's first trip to the Middle East as president.
- China's economy slows to 0.4% growth in Q2 2023: China's economy slowed to 0.4% growth in the second quarter of 2023, from 4.8% growth in the first quarter. This is the slowest pace of growth for the Chinese economy since Q1 2020.
- The Supreme Court's hijab verdict is a setback for religious freedom: The Supreme Court's verdict upholding the Karnataka High Court verdict upholding the ban on hijab in educational institutions is a setback for religious freedom. The hijab is an essential religious practice for many Muslim women, and the ban on hijab is a violation of their right to freedom of religion.
- The Modi government's silence on the hijab ban is deafening: The Modi government has maintained a deafening silence on the hijab ban in Karnataka. The government's silence is a sign of its indifference to the concerns of Muslim women and its commitment to protecting religious freedom.
- The opposition parties must unite to defeat the BJP in the upcoming elections: The opposition parties must unite to defeat the BJP in the upcoming elections. The BJP is a threat to democracy and secularism in India, and it is important to defeat the party in order to protect the country'
In a world flooded with information, "The Pamphlet" stands out as a reliable source for the latest Indian news, politics, economy, and world affairs opinions. We are committed to providing you with accurate, timely, and insightful content that empowers you to make informed decisions and engage in meaningful discussions. Stay connected with "The Pamphlet" to stay informed about the ever-changing landscape of India and the world. Your source for knowledge, your voice in debates—trust "The Pamphlet" for all your news and opinions needs.