After you have experienced our free demo of 1z0-997-22 exam questions, you will fully trust us, It, therefore, requires a prompt answer or reply about 1z0-997-22 exam guide files, All workers will take part in regular training to learn our 1z0-997-22study materials, After you know about the 1z0-997-22 simulative examination interface, you can decide to buy our 1z0-997-22 latest valid torrent or not, Oracle 1z0-997-22 Valid Dumps Ppt Even so, we all hope that we can have a bright future.
It would be time-saving and convenient, If you purchase 1z0-997-22 Latest Test Online now, you can free download our latest version within next year, Walker Digital's Big Idea, Besides, if you do not find what your need, you https://www.guidetorrent.com/oracle-cloud-infrastructure-2022-architect-professional-exam-cram-14669.html can contact us and leave your email, then, if the exam dumps are updated, we will inform you.
Generating the Feed Header, After you have experienced our free demo of 1z0-997-22 exam questions, you will fully trust us, It, therefore, requires a prompt answer or reply about 1z0-997-22 exam guide files.
All workers will take part in regular training to learn our 1z0-997-22study materials, After you know about the 1z0-997-22 simulative examination interface, you can decide to buy our 1z0-997-22 latest valid torrent or not.
Even so, we all hope that we can have a bright 1z0-997-22 New Dumps Questions future, Our research and development team not only study what questions will come up in the 1z0-997-22 exam, At the same time, we have introduced the most advanced technology and researchers to perfect our 1z0-997-22 test torrent.
100% Pass-Rate Oracle 1z0-997-22 Valid Dumps Ppt offer you accurate Latest Test Online | Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional
You won't find such a great Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Professional exam package elsewhere, For instance, Pdf 1z0-997-22 Files the high quality, considerable benefits, comfortable service and so on, They will efficiently lead you to success in Oracle certification exam.
This preparation guide was created to help you https://www.guidetorrent.com/oracle-cloud-infrastructure-2022-architect-professional-exam-cram-14669.html in your preparation and thus, it would be a great resource on your way to success, If you order the second purchase about our Oracle 1z0-997-22 study guide questions, we will provide discounts for your other needs.
NEW QUESTION 49
You developed a microservices based application that runs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). It has multiple endpoints that needs to be exposed to the public internet.
What Is the most cost-effective way to expose multiple application endpoints without adding complexity to the application?
- A. Use separate load balancerinstancefor each service but use the 100 Mbps loadbalanceroption.
- B. Use NodePort service type in Kubernetesfor each of yourservice endpointand use node's public IP address to acccess the applications.
- C. Use clusterlP service type in Kubernetesfor each of yourservice endpointand use a load balancerto expose the endpoints.
- D. Deploy an Ingress controllerand use it to expose each endpointwith its own routing endpoint.
NEW QUESTION 50
You notice that a majority of your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources like compute instances, block volumes, and load balancers are not tagged. You have received a mandate from your CIO to add a predefined set of tags to identify owners for respective OCI resources. E.g. if Chris and Larry each create compute instances in a compartment, the instances that Chris creates include tags that contain his name as the value, while the instances that Larry creates have his name.
Which option is the simplest way to implement this new tagging requirement?
- A. Create a default tag for each compartment, which ensure that appropriate tags are applied at the time of resource creation.
- B. Create tag variables to automatically tag a resource with the user name.
- C. Create an OCI Identity and Access Management policy to automatically tag a resource with the user name.
- D. Create an OCI Identity and Access Management policy requiring users to tag resources with their user name.
NEW QUESTION 51
All three Data Guard Configuration are fully supported on Oracle Cloud infrastructure (OCI). You want to deploy a maximum availability architecture (MAA) for database workload.
Which option should you consider while designing your Data Guard configuration to ensure best RTO and PRO without causing any data loss?
- A. Configure ''Maximum Availability" mode in SYNC mode between two availability domains (same region), and use the Maximum Availability mode in SYNC mode between two regions.
- B. Configure "Maximum Protection" mode which provides zero data loss If the primary database fails.
- C. Configure ''Maximum Scalability" mode which provides the highest level of scalability without compromising the availability of the primary database.
- D. Configure "Maximum Performance" mode In SYNC mode between two availability domains (same region) which provides, the highest level of data protection that is possible without affecting the performance of the primary database.
https://docs.cloud.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/Resources/Assets/whitepapers/best-practices-for-dr-on-oci.pdf All three Data Guard configurations are fully supported on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. However, because of a high risk of production outage, we don't recommend using the maximum protection mode for your Data Guard configuration.
We recommend using the maximum availability mode in SYNC mode between two availability domains (same region), and using the maximum availability mode in ASYNC mode between two regions. This architecture provides you the best RTO and RPO without causing any data loss. We recommend building this architecture in daisy-chain mode: the primary database ships redo logs to the first standby database in another availability domain in SYNC mode, and then the first standby database ships the redo logs to another region in ASYNC mode. This method ensures that your primary database is not doing the double work of shipping redo logs, which can cause performance impact on a production workload.
This configuration offers the following benefits:
No data loss within a region.
No overhead on the production database to maintain standbys in another region.
Option to configure lagging on the DR site if needed for business reasons.
Option to configure multiple standbys in different regions without any additional overhead on the production database. A typical use case is a CDN application Bottom of Form
NEW QUESTION 52