Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is a fundraising method that helps one raise funds required for the development of their new crypto project. This crowdfunding platform allows entrepreneurs and business minds to start their businesses in the crypto-verse. As cryptocurrencies are taking a huge leap in the fintech industry, it gains the attention of business minds. For one to launch their ICO, many blockchain-based platform development companies offer ICO development solution.
The important service covered in the ICO solutions include
- Light paper
- PR Kit
- Coin or Token Creation
- Coin Drop
- Landing Page
- Bounty Management
- Listing Services
- ICO fundraising dashboard
- Marketing Plan
- Coin price pump
Process of initiating the ICO funding
- The initial step is to choose an ICO development company to help one launch an ICO. One can choose the platform based on their clientele, demo work, ratings, etc.
- The next step is to propose the project ideas to the company so that it will be easy for them to draft the whitepaper, which is a detailed description of the crypto project. A well-created white paper with a defined project idea will help attract investors.
- Marketing the project is vital as it helps reach the target audience and create potential customers. Choose the company that provides strategic marketing plans with experts and helps the project gain its funds.
- Create the Initial Coin Offering and allow the investors to buy the coin or tokens at a determined price.
- Set up a wallet and drop the coin.
As many business minds can be benefitted from this crowdfunding method, ICO platform development service is also provided by the ICO software development company. These platforms encourage, support, and promote crypto projects by offering well-planned ICO marketing strategies.