Social Media is the best way to communicate with each other in modern days . it is increasing day by day . In Social media , Popularity of Facebook is growing . Every Youth is using facebook & Connect their friends doN,T Matter , how far your friend is . But you think if you are using your facebook account your account will be loss or block then , How to Recover Facebook Account , In this Article , We will Leartn How to get it Back .
You will Follow these Steps -
Recover Facebook if Password was Changed
The most common scenario, especially with inexperienced hackers, is that they’ll only change the password. While you can’t reactivate your account with the old password, you can still get your account back. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the browser on your computer and go to Facebook Account If you’re on a smartphone or tablet, launch the Facebook app.
- Next, enter your email and password. If you used to log in with your phone number, type in your phone number instead.
- Click or tap the Log In button
- Click or tap the Forgot Password option.
- Check the email account you have associated with Facebook. Choose Send code via email, then hit Continue.
- You will receive an email with a six-digit code. Type the provided Security Code into the field provided, then click or tap on Continue.
- You will then be prompted to provide a new password for your account. Type in the new password. Make sure it is a strong one. Use special characters, mix uppercase and lowercase letters, and throw in some numbers too.
- Tap or click the Continue button.
- Next, you will see a message telling you when your account will be deleted if you don’t cancel the deletion. Keep in mind that after that date, recovery will be impossible.