Staining is caused by oil stains dissolving the fuel on the clothes and penetrating into the material of the doll. Generally speaking, the severity of staining on new sex dolls = the amount of dye pigment * contact time * pressure level of contact. The amount of dyeing pigment used is generally related to the newness of the clothes and the dyeing materials of the clothes. The older the clothes and the more times they are washed, the less dyeable material is left on them, so the older the clothes, the less likely they are to stain. The lighter the color of the garment, the less stain material it can dissolve and the less likely it is to get stained. The more expensive the clothes, the less likely the dye material will be dissolved by the doll's skin oils, and the less likely it will be dyed.
1. The amount of time a realistic sex doll is in contact with clothing is also directly proportional to the severity of the stain, so remove any clothing at risk of staining immediately after the photo is taken.
2. The amount of pressure between a life-size sex doll and the clothing in contact with it is also directly proportional to dyeing. For example, if the same light-colored and dark-colored clothes are placed on a sex doll and placed under the doll's butt for the same amount of time, the staining will be more severe in the area where the butt is pressed.
The dyeing of sex dolls is a physical diffusion process of color particles. Pay attention to the above points to avoid the occurrence of dyeing.
1. Try to wear old clothes.
2. Try to buy new clothes of good quality. Cheap clothes are the easiest to stain.
3. If you don’t have old clothes, and the financial situation does not allow you to buy expensive clothes, then wash the new clothes you bought with washing powder or laundry detergent 5 to 8 times. If the color is no longer obvious after soaking, then you can only I might consider changing my doll.
4. Do not use the weight of the doll itself to press the fabric, please remember this when posing with the doll.
5. Change clothes at risk of contamination immediately after taking pictures to reduce contact time.
6. Consider giving the real doll a body stocking to insulate external clothing. Or put a little light-colored cloth or restaurant paper on the pressed area of the garment. For example, most dark-colored pajamas have constriction bands around the breasts, where the pressure is much higher than elsewhere and is particularly prone to staining, so you could put a white handkerchief or restaurant paper underneath.
If you sleep with your adult doll, please note that your own sheets, quilt covers, and pajamas are not easily stained, but if they are light-colored or very old, it will be fine.
In addition, the oiling of the doll is an irreversible physical process. The amount of oiling is not only related to the material formula of the doll, but also the temperature of the place where the doll is stored is a key factor. The simple way to solve this problem is to powder the doll in advance, firstly for the feel, secondly for the convenience of dressing, and thirdly so that when the TPE doll becomes oily, it can be absorbed and neutralized by talcum powder.