Stratview Research has recently published a report on the Counter UAV Market. This strategically evaluated report provides a detailed overview that presents today's market scenario and future possibilities, as well as market intelligence and information, for a 5-year period from 2022 to 2028.
Counter UAV Market Analysis:
Stratview Research’s report discusses the segment-wise current market condition. Also, it offers an estimation of future growth opportunities. As per the estimation, the Counter UAV Market is likely to witness an impressive CAGR of 27.45% during the forecast period to reach USD 6.56 billion in 2028.
To download a free sample of the report, Click Here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1988/Counter-UAV-Market.html#form
Some of the companies drives the market growth:
- Boeing (The U.S),
- Saab AB (Sweden),
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (The U.S),
- Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel),
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (The U.S),
- Rheinmetall AG (Germany),
- Raytheon Company (The U.S),
- DroneDefence (UK),
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S), and
- Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel).
End Use Trends
Based on end-use, the counter UAV market is classified into military & defense, commercial, homeland security, and others.
- The military & defense segment holds a market share of more than 57% in 2021 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the assessment period.
- This is mainly attributed to a strong rise in illegal and terrorist activities across the globe, such as the smuggling of contraband and border trespassing, which is anticipated to majorly drive the usgae of counter-UAV systems among the defense forces worldwide.
This report offers high-quality insights and is the outcome of a detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders, and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools. More than 1,000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact books, press releases, journals, investor presentations, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
COVID-19 has affected almost every business, irrespective of size, irrespective of region. In the year 2020, the dynamics of the ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER Market have shifted dramatically. The consumer climate and business practices have evolved significantly, resulting in numerous process changes that will have long-term consequences.
Custom Research: Stratview Research offers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry at [email protected].