If you want a quick solution to transform your frizzy, damaged, voluminous hair into celebrity-like silky and shiny locks, botox treatment for hair is perfect for you. This treatment is now a worldwide popular procedure that enhances your skin texture.
Hair Botox treatment takes a similar approach to revitalizing and improving your hair health and appearance. It’s the go-to treatment for people seeking a stunning hair transformation without requiring invasive procedures.
In this article we will discuss the important things you must know about hair botox.
Who Should Consider Hair Botox Treatment?
People who are suffering from the problems below must consider this procedure to treat:
- Dull, dry, and damaged hair
- Reduce split ends
- Improve the volume of thin or fine hair
- Control frizz hair
The Step by Step Process
Hair Botox is a chemical-free hair conditioning treatment with four easy steps:
Step: 1 The experts first assess the hair condition and the cause of damage to choose the appropriate product.
Step: 2 Then clean your hair with a mild shampoo to remove any dirt or build-up product from the scalp. They do not use any hair conditioner, as deeply conditioned hair sometimes creates resistance to good penetration of the treatment product. Then they use a hair towel to dry your hair.
Step: 3 After the hair dries around 90%, the experts section the hair and apply the Botox cream from top to root. Then afterwards cover the entire hair with the product and massage gently, leave it for a good 30 to 45 min, and wash it off with a sulfate-free cleanser.
Step: 4 Blow dry the hair. Then, use a flat iron 3 to 8 times thoroughly to smoothen the hair and lock the moisture.
After Treatment Care
While Hair Botox Treatment is a safe procedure, the heat used during the straightening process can cause damage to your hair. Therefore, taking proper care of your hair post-treatment is crucial:
- Choose Sulfate And Paraben-Free Shampoo: Opt for gentle cleansers to wash your hair and follow up with a conditioner to prevent dryness
- Regularly Apply A Hydrating Hair Mask: Keep your hair moisturized with hydrating hair masks.
- Limit Chemical Treatments: Avoid excessive chemical treatments, as they can harm your hair more than they help.
- Reduce Heat Styling: Minimize everyday heat styling, and when necessary, use heat-protectant products to shield your hair from damage.
- Invest In High-Quality Hair Care Products: Choosing reliable hair care products is crucial to maintain healthy and beautiful hair.
1. How Many Sessions Are Required?
It depends upon your hair condition. A single session can give a remarkable result. Consult a good hair expert to understand the requirements and the duration between the two sessions.
2. Is Hair Botox Treatment Safe For Every Hair Type?
Hair botox treatment is safe and suitable for all hair types. It smoothes and nourishes your hair. But, those suffering from dull and damaged hair can gain maximum benefit from this treatment. And people with fine hair can get visible volume addition in hair post-treatment.
3. hat Is The Difference Between Hair Botox And Keratin Treatment?
In the Keratin treatment, the experts use formaldehyde to straighten your hair and make it freeze-free. Whereas, in the botox treatment, experts do not use any harsh chemicals, and this treatment does not break the bond of your hair. Botox treatment is safer than Keratin treatment.
Hair Botox treatment offers a non-surgical, deep-conditioning solution to treat your damaged hair, leaving it fuller, soft, and shiny. It may not give you straightening benefits. But this advanced treatment is a game-changer that must be introduced into your haircare routine.
Consult a good botox hair expert such as Nano Lamination before submitting yourself to any new treatment for your hair as they offer breakthrough transformations turning your unruly, frizzy hair into smooth, straight locks. The active ingredients in their Botox hair product penetrate the hair to relax the follicles and increase manageability.