The most popular social media platform Snapchat has introduced a new advanced Snapchat app that you can access on your PC along with all its latest features.
Surprised? Yes, it's true.
Well, we are going to talk about how can you use Snapchat on a computer, in the given post. Keep reading it.
How to Use Snapchat on PC
Are you excited to know how to use Snapchat on pc?
- For accessing your Snapchat app, you need to open the chrome browser on your windows PC and look for the Snapchat App in the Microsoft store and click on the “Get” button to download Snapchat on your computer. After downloading it, an “Open” button will appear on the screen. You need to click on that and the default Snapchat app will be launched on your PC with a “Sign In” button.
- Don’t forget to keep your phone with you to authenticate access to the Snapchat app from your PC. Now you can access the MS pre-packaged app with Snapchat software that gives you the feel of the experience of Snapchat on the web.
- The size of the Snapchat web is not too long. So enjoy the app on the web without the fear of space consumption on your PC.
- You can access Snapchat on the web by visiting the official website of Snapchat and logging in with your login credentials to access all the stories, posts, and videos of it from your PC directly.
- To be clear, the Snapchat web is only compatible with Chrome and Edge browsers for now.