Laminate HDB main door are usually made of two layers of wood, with a layer of plastic in between. The door is first cut to size, and then the plastic is glued to one side of the door. Next, the door is placed in a press, where the other layer of wood is glued on top. Finally, the door is trimmed and sanded to give it a smooth finish.
To laminate an HDB main door, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Remove the old door surface. This can be done with a chisel and mallet.
2. Clean the door surface with a wire brush to remove any debris.
3. Apply a layer of laminate adhesive to the door surface.
4. Place the new laminate sheet on top of the adhesive and press down firmly.
5. Trim any excess laminate with a sharp knife.
6. Apply a layer of sealant to the door surface to protect the laminate.