Canada work visa for indian | Lebiz Canada

Canada work visa for indian | Lebiz Canada
1 min read
To work in Canada as an Indian citizen, you will need to apply for a work visa. Depending on the type of job you are looking for, you will need to apply for either an open work permit or a closed work permit. An open work permit allows you to work in any job and for any employer in Canada. To get an open work permit, you must prove that you have enough funds to support yourself and your family while you work in Canada. You must also have a valid job offer and a valid passport. A closed work permit requires you to be sponsored by an eligible employer. You must have a valid job offer, a valid passport, and a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the employer. The LMIA is issued by Employment and Social Development Canada and is used to assess the impact of hiring a foreign worker on the Canadian labour market.
You can contact Lebiz Canada by visiting their website at by using the contact information listed on the website
You can contact Lebiz Canada in a variety of ways. By Phone: 8375012389 By Email: [email protected]
In case you have found a mistake in the text, please send a message to the author by selecting the mistake and pressing Ctrl-Enter.
Comments (0)

    No comments yet

You must be logged in to comment.

Sign In / Sign Up